Tuesday 3 December 2013

This is my story...
Thomas Leo Nardo Purba

Childhood
In 1999 I entered Elementary School at SD Advent Jl. Vetran. It was the first time for me to enter a school, so I felt so shy. At the first day, we introduced ourselves. When my turn came, I began to introduce myself. I said,”Thomas Leonardo. I was born in  Medan 23th September 1993. I am the third child in my family.”
            I began to be interested in English when I saw my brother and my sister took English Course. Then I asked my Mom to allow me to take the same English Course as my brother and sister. Then my Mom allowed me when the English Course open the new branch. It is not so far from my house, so I went there on foot. I like the lesson so much. And I made new friends there. Then I graduated Elementary School with high grade especially English and Mathematic.

Teenage
            I knew how to play Basketball when I enterd my Junior High School at SMP Advent Jl. Vetran. We used to play it when there wasn’t any class. It was so interesting. I learned new subjects when I entered the Junior High School like Biology and Chemistry. Days passed by and I entered Intermediate class at my English Course. There were new students. Among them, there was a beautiful girl. I began to like her. It made me enthusiastic to attend the English Course. After I graduated my Junior High School I entered my Senior High School at Vetran. I made new friends there. When I was at the second year of Senior High School I finished my English Course at the Pre-TOEFL class with satisfying grade.

Now
            I stayed at UNAI and entered the Faculty of Information Technology. I like to stay here because of the fresh air, beautiful scenary and I can make alot of friend here. My days are filled with tasks, class and homeworks. All days are busy days for me.

Dreams
            I am dreaming that I can be graduated on time and with good grade. Then I tried hard to be happy with the achievements of my family that have, I have a high spirit in achieving what I wants hope fully with my high spirit of  my dream come true. And I want to be an inspiration for others.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Leonardo. Powered by Blogger.